Kunsthalle Dresden in the Penck Hotel: With a ceiling height of 4.30 m and a cargo crane that can be reached from outside (load capacity up to 500 kg), all imaginable events can be held in this extraordinary event location in a distinctive atmosphere.
There is enough space for up to 300 people for international congresses and conferences. With two mobile walls, the conference room can also be adapted for smaller events.
The latest conference technology such as radio-controlled LCD projectors or smart boards is available to you. Stage elements for a stage area of up to 24 m², lecterns and a powerful sound system with various wireless microphones are also available. We would be happy to put you in touch with experts to rent additional event technology, interpreter booths or even digital conference solutions.
The atrium/foyer of the Kunsthalle offers enough space for catering during breaks and for a few exhibitors. The atrium can be expanded with a 200m² glazed room. In this way, there is enough space for other exhibitors or the accompanying poster exhibitions at your conference.
With our 360 degree view you can already experience your conference in this location here.
In addition to 5 other event rooms, your conference hotel also has up to 174 renovated rooms available for your conference participants. You can find suitable conference packages for your event at the Penck Hotel Dresden here.
The Kunsthalle Dresden is particularly suitable for:
congresses and conferences
Award ceremonies and lecture events
Entrepreneur meetings and networking events
new conference concepts such as World-Café, Fish Bowl, Open Space and Bar Camp
Company and Christmas parties
Location Kunsthalle Dresden at a glance:
- 600 m²
- 4.30 m ceiling height
- Parliament: 240pax, Row 310pax, Block 92pax, U-shape 82pax, Gala 240pax
- radio-controlled LCD projector
- mobile screen 4.7 x 2.7 m
- Microphone system with 3 radio microphones (1 x hand, 2 x tie/clip)
- Stage elements for up to 24 m² stage
- LAN connection 120mbit / high-speed WLAN 120mbit, free of charge for all participants
- Air conditioning, underfloor heating
- Niches/separates in the Kunsthalle Dresden for exhibitors, interpreter booths, technology, group work, displays, etc.